1. Somebody told me that most cars don’t have frames, is this true?
Yes, most cars have a unibody structure which require special repair techniques. It is extremely important to have your unibody vehicle repaired properly. Improper repair techniques can be a serious safety hazard. Our technicians recieve advanced training on a continual basis to assure that your vehicle is repaired to the highest industry standard.
2. Are Crone’s technicians experienced?
Our people are highly trained and have all the way from ten years to twenty three plus years of experience.
3. What should I do in case I’m involved in an accident?
On average, you will be involved in a traffic accident once every six years. It is important to know what to do in case of an accident. CLICK HERE to find out what to do in case of an accident.
4. How many estimates do I need?
In most cases one estimate will be sufficient.
5. How long will it take to repair my car?
That depends on the severity of the damage and the availability of parts.
6. After my car is fixed will it be safe to drive?
Yes. We are a Gold Class repair facility. This means we have state-of-the-art equipment and some of the most highly trained technicians in Kentucky. We also use quality parts and materials during the repair process and all vehicles are restored to factory specifications.
7. Do you charge for Estimates?
No. We provide free estimates as a courtesy to our customers.
8. Do I need to make an appointment for an estimate?
Estimates are written from Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00 pm. While an appointment is not required, it is a good idea to check ahead.
9. Do you have rental cars available?
Yes, through Enterprise Rent-a-car or Budget Rental.
10. Will my car look the same after repairs?
We take pride in repairing vehicles to pre-accident condition. All repairs will meet or exceed the manufacturers specifications and all repairs are backed by a lifetime warranty.